Borroloola Accommodation Directory
Be the first to advertise in Borroloola Accommodation Directory!
We are developing borroloola.northernterritory.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Borroloola for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Accommodation in Borroloola?
Borroloola is a small town located in the Gulf Country region of the Northern Territory, Australia. It is a popular destination for tourists looking to explore the area's natural beauty and rich Indigenous culture. If you are planning a trip to Borroloola, you will need to find suitable accommodation. Below are some of the best options that you might consider.
Hotels and Motels
- Borroloola Hotel Motel - This is the town's only hotel and motel, conveniently located on the Stuart Highway. It has a range of room types to suit different budgets and needs. The hotel features a bar and restaurant, swimming pool, and a fish cleaning area for those who want to go fishing.
Apartments and Farm Stay
- Gulf Breeze Motel & Caravan Park - This property offers self-contained cabins and apartments, as well as sites for caravans and camping. It is located in the nearby coastal town of Borroloola East, about 10 km away from Borroloola.
- Tonseya Station Stay - This is a family-run cattle station that offers accommodation in a self-contained cottage. It is located about 70 km away from Borroloola, but offers a unique rural experience that can be enjoyed by families or couples.
Caravan Parks and Camping
- Borroloola Caravan Park - This is a popular option for those who want to camp or park their caravan. It has a range of facilities, including a camp kitchen, BBQ area, laundry, and fishing facilities. The park is located on the banks of the McArthur River, providing a great setting for a camping trip.
- King Ash Bay Fishing Club - This is a camping and fishing resort located about 50 km east of Borroloola. It offers powered and unpowered campsites, as well as cabins and boat hire facilities. The resort is situated on the banks of the McArthur River and is known for its excellent fishing opportunities.
Borroloola Accommodation Articles
Borroloola Accommodation Search
For Cheap, Luxury or Discount Hotels around Borroloola
The worlds leading discount accommodation cross search engine save up to 80%
This is the same service many travel agents use!