Borroloola Local Services
Borroloola ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Borroloola site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Borroloola Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Borroloola When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Borroloola Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Borroloola Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Borroloola ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Borroloola and a Place to Meet
The borroloola.northernterritory.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Borroloola
Borroloola is a town located in the Northern Territory of Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this unique town:
1. Borroloola is situated on the McArthur River, which is one of the largest rivers in Australia. The river is known for its abundance of fish species, including barra, black bream, and saratoga.
2. The town is located on the edge of the Gulf of Carpentaria, which is a large body of water with a unique ecosystem. The gulf is home to a range of marine life, including dugongs, saltwater crocodiles, and turtles.
3. Borroloola has a diverse population, with a mix of Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people living in the town. The community is known for its rich cultural heritage, and visitors can learn about the local customs and traditions through cultural tours and events.
4. The town is home to the Garawa and Yanyuwa people, who have lived in the area for thousands of years. They have a strong connection to the land and sea, and their culture and language continue to be passed down through generations.
5. Borroloola is located in a remote part of the Northern Territory, and the town can only be accessed by road during the dry season. During the wet season, the roads are often flooded, making travel by plane the only option.
6. The town has a number of unique attractions, including the McArthur River Mine, which is one of the largest zinc mines in the world. Visitors can take tours of the mine to learn about the mining process and the role it plays in the local economy.
7. Borroloola is surrounded by pristine wilderness areas, including the Limmen National Park and the Gulf Country. These areas offer a range of outdoor activities, including camping, fishing, and hiking.
Overall, Borroloola is a fascinating town with a rich cultural heritage, unique geography, and plenty of natural attractions to explore.